lens positioner, 2.0" optic, XYZ/tip/tilt
The compact design of our OT2.0 optical translators make them ideal for crowded beam path applications. These compact optical translators use 80TPI adjustment screws for precise positioning in XY-, XYZ-, or 5-axis gimbaled models. The Y-axis knob in all models uses a unique capture screw design to ensure no drift due to overloading in that axis. All models use our Soft Touch color coded knob caps for easy axis identification in low light conditions. OT2.0 optical translators include a 1.5-inch optic holder. Custom optic mounting is available upon request.
- 80 pitch adjustment screws
- 5-axis versions
- 1.5-inch optic holder included
- Vacuum compatible versions available upon request
- RoHS compliant→
- X and Y axes: 0.187 inch (4.7 mm)
- Z axis: 0.25 inch (6.3 mm)
- Pitch and Yaw: 10°
Minimum controllable motion
- X and Y axes: 1 μm
- Z axis: 10 μm
- Pitch and Yaw: 3 arc sec.
|Degrees of Adjustment||X-Y-Z Tip/Tilt|