MXMS-115 Translator Series
Preconfigured with solid mounting hardware for standard commercial upright microscopes, our MXMS-115cr microscope translators are designed to be stable XY translators for fixed stage experiments. The MXMS-115cr translators have a full 25 mm of XY translation and have full crossed roller bearing stages in all three locations for precise adjustment and high load requirement. This manual adjusted translator can be fitted with either 40 or 80 TPI adjustment screws with resolution from 5 µm down to submicron, respectively. Please specify which pitch of adjustment screw you require when ordering. The K-Kit option is needed for the correct mounting configuration based on the matching upright microscope model.
If you don't see your model of microscope listed below please contact our tech service department via email or phone (541)479-8697 for assistance.
- 40 and 80-pitch drive screws or motorized drive options
- Compatible with fixed-stage upright microscopes
- Ball transfer or Full cross roller stage support
- Preconfigured mounting hardware
- RoHS compliant→
- Maximum load 200 lbs, centered
- Travel / axis 1.0 inch (25mm)
Minimum controllable motion:
- MXMS-40: 40 pitch 5.0 µm
- MXMS-80: 80 pitch submicron
- MXMS-115cri provides 0.2µm minimum controllable motion, ≤5.0µm backlash, ±2.0µm point to point accuracy with appropriate controllers shown HERE.
Microscope clamp kit compatibility:
*These products are configured per customer order. Siskiyou sales team will contact you with a ship date after your order*
|Manual / Motorized||No|