MX7600 Series Manipulator
The MX7600 motorized crossed roller bearing micromanipulator is ideal for patch recording experiments. The MX7600 offers exceptionally smooth linear travel and uses a precision preloaded lead screw to ensure drift-free operation. The motorized 4-axis micromanipulator incorporates our MXC-45 pipette holder mounted to an adjustable clamp on the probe axis. This clamp allows the MXC‑45 and probe axis to be adjusted to the desired angle of approach from 0° to 180° for a true axial approach. The MXC-45’s built-in rotational stop allows easy pipette replacement.
- Motorized manipulator, 4-axis, base mount, RH
- 1.7 mm/second rapid positioning
- Linear approach on probe axis
- Repeating probe holder
- Holds mounting rods from 3- to 10-mm in diameter.
- Maximum load: 2 lbs
- Travel / axis: 0.80 inch [20 mm]
- Minimum controllable motion: 0.1 μm
- Backlash: ≤ 5 μm
- Point to point accuracy: ± 2 μm
|Manual / Motorized||No|
|Open / Closed Loop||No|
|Degrees of Adjustment||No|