MX50.5 Series Manipulator
manipulator, crossed roller, 4-axis
The MX50.5 series of manual manipulators are built from our low profile 50.5cr crossed roller stages. They provide four-axis control in a very small package. They are ideal for positioning stimulating electrodes, puffer pipettes, suction pipettes or devices in a microscope’s field of view. They come standard with 100TPI adjustment screws and large color-coded knobs for improved feel and resolution.
- Small package design
- crossed roller manipulator, 4-axis, rh
- Stable crossed roller stages in all axes
- Large adjustment knobs for improved feel and resolution
- Holds mounting rods from 3- to 10-mm in diameter.
- Travel per axis: .5 in [12 mm]
- Maximum load: 1 lb
- Minimum controllable motion: submicron
|Manual / Motorized||No|
|Open / Closed Loop||No|
|Degrees of Adjustment||No|