MX310 Series Manipulator
The time-tested MX310 Huxley-style micromanipulator is ideal for introductory level research and training course use. This stable flexure design has proven itself over the years and has been improved with the addition of 100TPI adjustment screws for 0.1 μm fine resolution. For coarse positioning, we have incorporated our MX110 stage. The spring-loaded lead screw design in the MX110 ensures drift-free operation.
- Classic Huxley flexure design
- 100 TPI ultrafine adjustment
- 20 TPI coarse adjustment
- Holds mounting rods from 3- to 10-mm in diameter.
- Maximum load 2 lbs
Travel / axis
- Coarse: 0.86 inch [22 mm]
- Fine: 0.08 inch [2 mm]
Minimum controllable motion
- Coarse: 10 μm
- Fine: 0.1 μm
- Probe angle adjustment 0° - 90°
*MINIMUM CONTROLLABLE MOTION BASED ON 1° OF ROTATION