MX160 Series Manipulator
The MX160 uses a spring-loaded lead screw design against a solid stop, which ensures drift-free operation. The MX160 incorporates fast-pitch, screw drive positioning, and smooth ball bearing motion in the X, Y, Z, and probe axes for precision positioning. Color coded knobs are used to identify axis location in low light conditions. For added positioning versatility, the top stage tilts at any angle through 360°, and includes 22-mm of linear travel along the probe axis. This feature plus 22‑mm of X-axis travel make the MX160 ideal for axial cell probing.
- Rotatable mounting base
- Linear approach on probe axis
- Repeating probe holder
- ball bearing manipulator, 4-axis
- Holds mounting rods from 3- to 10-mm in diameter.
- Maximum load 2 lbs
- Travel / axis 0.86 inch [22 mm]
- Minimum controllable motion 10 μm
*MINIMUM CONTROLLABLE MOTION BASED ON 1° OF ROTATION