MX110 Series Manipulator
manipulator, ball bearing, post mount, 4 axis
The MX110 uses a spring-loaded lead screw design against a solid stop, which ensures drift-free operation. The MX110 incorporates fast-pitch, screw drive positioning, and smooth ball bearing motion in the X, Y, Z, and probe axes for precision positioning. For added positioning versatility, the top stage tilts at any angle from 0° to 90°, and includes 22-mm of linear travel along the probe axis. This feature plus 22‑mm of X-axis travel make the MX110 ideal for axial cell probing.
- Rotatable post mount
- Post mount manipulator, 4-axis, rh
- Linear approach on probe axis
- Mounting rod and base included
- Holds mounting rods from 3- to 10-mm in diameter.
- Maximum load: 2 lbs
- Travel / axis: 0.86in (22mm)
- Minimum controllable motion: 10µm