IM.P2 Series Mount
These industrial grade kinematic optic mounts offer exceptional performance with a wide variety of flexible options. Our IM.2 series mounts use precision rolled 100TPI adjustment screws for excellent resolution and feel in the hand. The solid 3/8-inch thick aluminum back plate offers two 8-32 [M4] mounting options for right or left-hand compatibility. These mounts use a full “L” cutaway back for maximum clear aperture. The IM.C2 versions have a cutaway front face to optimize tight beam layouts and are available in right-hand or left-hand versions. The IM.P2 versions can be used with our OMH series optic holder or offer tapped holes for use as a tip/tilt platform.
- 100 pitch lockable adjustment screws
- Right and left-hand cutaway versions
- 3/8-inch thick back plate
- Vacuum compatible versions available upon request
- Travel / axis 8°
- Minimum controllable motion 8.6 arc sec.