The robust design of our CFTx series of fiber translators makes them ideal for critical applications in tough environments, and to maintain alignment during shipping. Based on the rock-solid OTX lens positioners, these fiber translators can take a 4G jolt without moving more than 5 microns when the axes are locked. 100TPI rolled-thread screws are used for precise positioning, with hex adjusters to prevent accidental misalignment. The Z-axis adjustment boasts an 80-pitch internal thread for precise focusing.
- 100 pitch adjustment screws
- Rod or base mounting
- Compatible with CFC series fiber chucks
- X and Y axes: 0.125 inch (3 mm)
- Z axis: 0.250 inch (6 mm)
- Pitch and Yaw: 5°
Minimum controllable motion
- X, Y, and Z axes: submicron
- Pitch and Yaw: 5 arc sec.
|Degrees of Adjustment||X-Y-Z Tip/Tilt|